Do you know how to cook the perfect turkey this Thanksgiving and Christmas? My biggest tip for the holiday season is: PLAN AHEAD.
It is possible to reduce last minute tension by preparing ingredients ahead of time – and I show you how in my Special Occasion Resources quick guide.
In one handy place, I share my comprehensive list of organization tips and fresh recipe ideas, and point you to my cooking classes that are fantastic for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals. You’ll discover:
- To-the-point turkey roasting tips from my years of experience, a turkey spice rub, and delicious turkey gravy tips – Make some items ahead of time! (Full document is included in my Special Occasion Resources quick quide)
- Farm fresh green beans, lemon zest, and wild mushroom sauté – Make it the day before! (Available through my Facebook page)
- Fresh cranberry sauce with cinnamon and oranges – Make it the week before! (Available on our Facebook page)
- Knife sharpening and carving tips – Sharpen that knife now!
- Delish and make-it-special stuffing – Make it weeks ahead!
- Turkey dinner survival notes – Read this now!
- Savoury, crisp, and tender vegetable cooking lesson and vegetable sauté and couldn’t-be-easier fresh fruit sorbets – Request it now!
- Usable tips and in-depth lessons to help you have your best food experiences – Subscribe now!
- Classes* that will inspire you to create an amazing special occasion meal and experience more efficient and enjoyable home entertaining: Nourishing Knife Skills; Global Appetizers and Amuse-Bouche, Tapas and Small Tastes – Winter Season Style; and, A Winter Evening – French Style – Reserve your spots in my upcoming classes now!
- Some of these recipes and tips demonstrated LIVE by viewing Nancy’s appearance on CHCH Morning Live with Lori DeAngelis – Watch it now! (Appears on the CHCH TV website)
Update: We’re so proud of the work we’ve done in our hands-on teaching and dinner party classes. Working with you, our clients has played such an important part in the new direction of Tree House Kitchen as a food literacy company, specializing in problem-solving skills and resources for busy families and community-members, like you! We hope you enjoy reading about our past classes, and also where we’re headed in 2017, and beyond.