From Lily (guest child foodie of Tree House Kitchen Kids Cook Locally V1), Chef Nancy and Nancy’s kitchen team, at the close of our teaching season, we wish everyone a joyous summer of kitchen adventures exploring, growing, nourishing and connecting!
Countless meals and memories have been hand-created in Tree House Kitchen since October 2014. What a full and nourishing Fall/Winter/Spring teaching season we had.
In August, Tree House Kitchen will post a wide variety of classes with all-new menus and favourite world cuisine classics that will run from September 2015 to June 2016.
We are a small business with a lot of heart! During these past nine months
- 21 cooking/teaching events reached several hundred people — young and old – all of whom received original Tree House Kitchen recipe systems.
- 500 + tweets and dozens of Facebook posts with original Tree House food pictures and tips were shared.
- Teaching videos were created, monthly blogs and quarterly newsletters were written sharing wide ranging nourishing topics to help you… mmmmm think like a chef!
- 40 stellar, local, food-related businesses/not-for-profits/city services were recommended.
- A dozen charities were supported.
We look forward to hearing about your summer food adventures! Connect with us at our open house featuring artist Eric Ranveau, a live classical quartet, and a tea tasting Sunday September 20 from 2 – 4 pm. Details about this special event and RSVP information will be shared soon.